|Interests||beetball, ballet, bowling, weightlifting, baseball, basketball|
|Best Friends||Connie Benge, Beebe Bluff, Porkchop, Doug Funnie, Judy Funnie, Skeeter Valentine|
Despite these events she continues to hold a positive attitude on life and does her best to enjoy life with her friends and family.
Not only is she an ace student, she's also an accomplished athlete and a pro at the beet-centric sport Beetball. She is also a rude at times when she's hungry.
Relationship with DougEdit
In the episode "Doug & Patti Sittin' in a Tree," Patti asks Doug out to the movies and afterwards, the two consider the idea that it was a date, but try to laugh it off. They almost kissed, but Patti decided it was time for her to go to bed.
- "We're having your favorite. Liver and Onions!"
- "Doug Funnie, you're terrible."
- While Patti is great at sports, she cannot cook.
- Patti is known to say "y'all" a lot.
- Patti's mother died a long time ago, making Doug one of the 5 Nickelodeon shows where a major character's mother has been explicitly confirmed to have passed away. The other four are Otto and Reggie from Rocket Power, Katara and Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Chuckie from Rugrats, and Arnold, from Hey Arnold
- Patti used to have a darker complexion, but this was later changed to a more light complexion.